TNAFP offers a variety of partnership opportunities for companies that want to be involved in the association and build relationships with family physicians.
Partner companies can raise their visibility within Tennessee’s premier family medicine community by sponsoring events, education programs and/or leveraging the Academy’s communication outlets to promote their products and services. Physician members benefit by having access to an expanded network of companies, products and services that help their practices and patients. Partners benefit by developing new relationships that help them grow their businesses.
Types of Sponsorships
- Sponsorships – The Annual Scientific Assembly and other TNAFP events give companies a unique opportunity to interact face-to-face with family physicians. From exhibit booths to customized sponsorship packages with widespread marketing return, TNAFP will work with partners to identify solutions that deliver value for every budget.
- Marketing – For companies that want to focus on building their brand with family physicians, TNAFP can offer dedicated advertising and promotional space in member communications including the TNAFP website, emails, Facebook and quarterly Journal.
- Commissions – TNAFP negotiates revenue sharing agreements in specific scenarios that present unique value for members.
Examples of Partners
(not an exhaustive list)
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical equipment, supplies and waste companies
- EHR, revenue cycle and other healthcare technology companies
- Laboratory services
- Insurance companies, including medical malpractice
- Professional and consulting services (practice management consulting, compliance, auditing, IT services, attorneys, etc.)
- Financial services (business banking, wealth management, accounting, etc.)
- Real estate services