December 23, 2016
Reportable Diseases for 2017
Tennessee Department of Health has updated the reportable diseases, reporting guidance, and reporting form for 2017.
- Letter from Commissioner Dreyzehner
- 2017 List of Reportable Diseases in Tennessee: For Healthcare Providers (Page 1), For Laboratories (Page 2)
- 2017 Reportable Diseases in Tennessee: Detailed Laboratory Guidance
- Summary of Reporting Changes for Public Health Reporting in 2017
- Public Health Reporting Form (PH-1600)
- Public Health Reporting Online
Additional information regarding the reportable diseases and reporting is available on the Reportable Diseases website at https://apps.health.tn.gov/ReportableDiseases.